Graphic designer works on a variety of products and activities, such as websites, advertising, books, magazine, poster, computer games, product packaging, exhibitions and displays, corporate communications and corporate identity, giving organization a visual ‘brand’. You’ll work to a brief agreed with the client, creative director or account manager and will develop creative ideas and concepts. The appropriate media and style has to be chosen to meet the client’s objectives. The work demands creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software and a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Technical skills in Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Dreamweaver, CorelDRAW or other similar skillsets.
- Must have at least a minimum of 1 year of working experience in marketing, creative development, production and rendering layouts, including drawing and offset printings.
- XML & HTML skills are added advantages.
- Willing to travel for work-related advantages.
- Proactive, result-driven and a good team player with positive attitude.
- Work location : Gombak, Selangor
- We work 5.5days a week.